These photos of South Harbour were taken a year apart - the first in October 2019 and the second only a few days ago.
What's the difference?
- Placement of the final caissons on the north and east-facing quays
- Placement of infill material behind the east-facing quay and the north-east corner
- Placement of the remaining piles on the west-facing quay
- Soft dredging of the north-west corner
- Rock removal below the water around the piles on the north-facing quay, and
- Accropode placement on the North Breakwater.
Congratulations to all those involved in the project this year!